- You must not transmit or post any content on the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App.
- We do not make any representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of any Content transmitted or posted on the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App. Furthermore, we do not endorse any advice, statement or opinion made by any person other than us. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from anyone's reliance on Content posted or transmitted on the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App, or otherwise transmitted to any other member of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App by any other means.
3. Use of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App and prohibited activities
- You agree not to use the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App to:
- harass, defame, stalk, abuse, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- exploit any person under the age of 18, or to solicit information from anyone under 18; or
- provide information about or promote illegal activities or conduct;
- solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- engage in or promote any pyramid schemes, surveys, spamming, contests, or unsolicited e-mailing; or
- promote hatred, harassment, bigotry, racism or any kind of harm against any group or individual.
- You also agree not to
- use any device, spider, robot or other process to retrieve, index, or reproduce the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App;
- "mirror” or “frame" any part of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App without our prior written authorization;
- use code or other devices containing any reference to the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App to direct other persons to any other web page;
- except and only to the extent permitted by law, sell, decipher, adapt, modify, disassemble, translate, sublicense, reverse engineer, any portion of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App or cause any other person to do so.
4. Intellectual property
- We own and retain all proprietary rights in and relating to the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App, excluding that information and images taken directly from each charity’s website for the purpose of explaining. You must first gain our written prior to using our proprietary rights in and relating to the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App and should seek the same permission from the charity before using theirs.
5. Third party websites and advertising
- The Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App may feature and/or display hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. These websites are not under our control and do not form part of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. You leave the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App entirely at your own risk if you link to third party websites.
- Some of the furniture we promote provide us with fee where others don’t. We do not report on, nor pass on any fees to members as this is used for running the business and maintaining the website for your heightened user experience. Companies are not promoted more or less based on whether they pay a fee and we do not make any representations in this regard.
- The Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App may feature third party advertising from time to time, however we do not in any way recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, nor its products or services.
6. Limitation of liability and indemnity
- A You acknowledge that you use the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App solely at your own risk.
- You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your use of and conduct in connection with the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App, or third party suppliers’ use of or conduct in connection with the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App, in any circumstance.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Amaze Timber Funriture Sites, including any breach by you of the Amaze Timber Funriture Terms.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied representations and warranties which, but for the Amaze Timber Funriture Terms, might apply in relation to your use of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App. In particular, we do not make any representations or warranties that the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor do we make any representation or warranty about the likelihood of any outcomes of your use of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App.
- To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, our maximum liability to you will be limited to the total amount paid by you (if any) for any chargeable service or feature on the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App purchased by you during the term of your membership.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages; loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- Your agreement to the Amaze Timber Funriture Terms or your use of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App does not in any way constitute any partnership, agency relationship, employment or joint venture exists between you and us.
- The Amaze Timber Funriture Terms represent the entire agreement regarding your use of the Amaze Timber Funriture Site &/or App.
- Where a provision of the Amaze Timber Funriture Terms is held to be invalid, the remainder of the Amaze Timber Funriture Terms continue in full force and effect.
- You agree that the Amaze Timber Funriture Terms will be governed by the laws of Queensland.
8. Design & Development
Amaze Timber furniture was designed, and developed by the owners of Staple Affiliates PTY LTD. Both Brodey Sheppard, and Danny Mahoney invested both their time, and money into creating the beautiful experience you see here.
Brodey Sheppard is based on the Sunshine Coast, he specialises in Business growth, SEO, SEM, CRO, as well as business, and website Automation. He started his own website to help local sunshine coast businesses increase their seo whilst offering his advice free of charge.
Danny Mahoney is a Melbourne based website developer and owner of Benchmark Development. Coding for over 10 years now Danny has worked with both national, and international businesses improve their website look and feel, whilst providing top notch scripting. He is experienced in PHP, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, ASP, C++, C#, .NET, JQUERY, JS and Angular.
Together, sitecentre® was founded. An Australian based SEO Agency focused on building trusted and reputable brands.